Inpatient Rehabilitation at Medical City Lewisville
Medical City Lewisville's Inpatient Rehabilitation Program specializes in rehabilitation for a variety of diagnoses and injuries:
- Brain injury dysfunction
- Cerebral vascular accident (stroke)
- Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Program
- Congenital deformity
- Hip fractures
- Joint replacement (knee or hip) allowed if: bilateral replacements were performed, or patient is 85 or older, or BMI is 50 or above
- Physical TherapyMajor multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders (including Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Polyneuropathy, Guillain-Barre)
- Spinal cord dysfunction
- Dorsal or lumbar spinal cord injury with paraparesis / paraplegia
- Cervical spinal cord injury with quardiparesis /quadriplegia
- Very limited polyarticular rheumatoid arthritis, systemic vasculidities and osteoarthritis
- Other diagnoses such as cardiac, pulmonary and medically complex conditions
A Hospital-Based Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
Benefits of choosing our hospital-based inpatient rehabilitation facility:
- We are part of a healthcare system that has been trusted by our community for nearly 40 years.
- We offer experienced, one-on-one therapy.
- Our staff includes certified rehabilitation nurses and therapists.
- We have dialysis available onsite.
- Our in-house emergency response team is always available.
- We provide a multitude of hospital services and personnel for our patient's peace of mind, including 24-hour physician oversigh, 24-hour respiratory care, and a 24-hour pharmacist.
- Our multidisciplinary team of specialists partner with acute care hospitals to ensure a seamless transition in the continuum of quality rehabilitative care and recovery.
- Medical City Lewisville has the first certified Stroke Rehabilitation Program in Denton County.